Thursday, November 13, 2008

I love mini albums. They're so easy to create and you can usually have a finished, completed album in a day. I am inspired by this Christmas album project by Ali Edwards. You basically put the whole thing together before December 1st and then you can add your daily journaling and photos for each day leading up to December 25th. Even though I don't have babies that write to Santa anymore, I would love to start doing these. Christmas is so special and filled with so many fun activities, but when it's over it seems to be a big down time for me. I would like to have something like this album to look back at in January.

I'm still working on my bazaar items for Saturday, but I'm also trying to participate in an on-line crop at Noel Mignon's forum. They have some great prizes and challenges, but I haven't found a minute to apply myself. I would love to win something from Noel, because her prizes ROCK. Join them if you have time - the crop is all week and all challenges have to be in by Saturday.
Happy Thursday to all!

No comments: