Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bazaar or Cake Show (per Abby)


I'm so thankful to be able to participate in the Christmas Bazaar at Community Presbyterian Church in Moody. Having never done anything like this, I just keep buying and creating. Here's a little bit of what I've been working on (man, I wish I could do this for a living). I LOVE DOING THIS STUFF!!!!













If you're still not sure if you want to attend by looking at my "bazaar" items, you must come to see some of my other friend's booths. Abby will be next to me with cupcakes for sale and a raffle for a half sheet cake of your choice! You must also visit the Scrap Etc. girls, Virginia, Brittney, Gretchen & Katie - their stuff will be AMAZING. You will want to spend some $$$ at their booth. And then there's Michelle. I spent a few $$$ at her booth last year. I'm not sure what she will bring this year, but the girl crochets, sews and paints...enough said.
You know you want to come - the "bazaar" thing is that it's FREE! (don't you love the word, bazaar???) Hope to see you Saturday, November 15 from 10 until 2!
***thanks for the Bazaar blinkie, V!

No comments: