Friday, March 19, 2010

Women's History Month Challenge


Paulette has a challenge this month to create a scrapbook page about a woman that has been an inspiration to us. I immediately thought of my mom-in-law. She passed away at the age of 59, but during the time that I knew her, I witnessed an incredible woman. She raised 3 boys & 1 girl and was a devoted wife. The thing I loved most about her was her contagious love of life itself. She had fun everywhere she went & had many friends as was evident at her funeral. She truly loved my children and they loved her right back. I'd give anything to be able to spend just a few more hours with her right now. Here's my scrapbook page about Laura.
Hop on over to The Scrapbook Princess blog and add your layout to the challenge!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I love how this turned out.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this layout!!! What a great tribute to a special woman!!!