Sunday, May 31, 2009

Shop for a DEAL on My CTMH Website

Beginning June 1st, you'll find a different deal each day on my Close To My Heart website-a product special available only that day and only while supplies last.
Here's what you need to know to be prepared to shop:

  • My website address is: shan.myctmh.com
  • The Deal of the Day may only be purchased through my CTMH website.
  • New deals will be posted at 10:00 am (CEN) each day in the month of June.
  • Best time to shop would be in the afternoon or later in the evening.
  • Credit / Debit cards are accepted on my website.
  • Shipping will be discounted!

Each day will bring on a different DEAL. The Deal will either be:
FREE ITEMS - popular products will be offered FREE with a stamp set purchase! OR GOODY BOXES - you can purchase a "goodie box" filled with enviable items priced well below retail! (There will be a different batch of products each time these "goody boxes" are offered.)

There are plenty of these products to go around so you don't have to be there when the "doors" first open. That way no one gets hurt! ; )

I'll be shopping with you in June!!!

IMPORTANT: When purchasing the Deal of the Day do not add any other products to your shopping cart. If you add anything other than the "Deal" you will not get the "Deal" price or free item at Checkout.

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!


No comments: